This post is sponsored in conjunction with #BBQWeek. The sponsors, Rainier Foods and Intensity Academy generously provided samples to participants to aid in the creation of the #BBQWeek recipes and prize packages to give away to the readers. However, all opinions are mine alone.
It’s the fifth and final day of #BBQWeek and this event week has absolutely flown by!! My third and final recipe for #BBQWeek features a delicious hot sauce sent to me from Intensity Academy Sauces. The owner of the company, Melissa Northrup, is widely known as The Saucy Queen! I received three items to sample, two were hot sauces called Garlic Goodness and Carrot Karma, respectively. The third item was an all natural spice blend called Honey Hype.
All three products have really cool names and they’re all completely delicious, but I knew exactly what I wanted to make with the Garlic Goodness sauce after my very first taste!
I immediately wanted to make a kicked-up version of my favorite wing sauce ever: garlic-parmesan sauce! Creamy Garlic-Parmesan Wing sauce is so easy to make at home, but I had not made the sauce in some time, so I was looking forward to this experiment! My homemade wing sauce normally includes some finely minced garlic and a splash of vinegar, however the Garlic Goodness hot sauce is a perfect replacement for both of those ingredients.
It is not thin hot sauce with merely hints of flavor that can be detected as notes, it’s a bit thicker than a typical hot sauce and more like a garlic puree.
The garlic flavor is definitely in driver’s seat in this little bottle, it’s fantastic! Just a small amount of this hot sauce added a perfect punch of garlic flavor and nice pop of spice to typically mild garlic-parmesan wing sauce!!
This product is definitely a keeper and I already know i will use it in many more of my favorite recipes. I hope you love it as much as I do if you try it!
Oh, and I hope you whip up a batch of crispy wings and toss it in this easy, flavorful Spicy Garlic-Parmesan Wing Sauce!! It’s easy and scrumptious!!
Happy eating, y’all!! – M
Keep scrolling and enter to win the contest with prize packs provided by our generous sponsors Rainer Foods and Intensity Academy! Today is the last day to enter for a chance to win! Also, be sure to check out all of today’s amazing recipes from out bloggers!!
Wouldn’t you like to stay awhile? Sign-up here to receive all of my new posts in your inbox! Subscribe now and never miss a recipe or an update!
Y’all, don’t forget to Pin this recipe for later!!
Please check out one of my latest cooking videos and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more recipes and live streams!
Friday #BBQWeek Recipes
Starters and Sides
- Cucumber, Corn and Tomato Salad from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Deviled Egg Pasta Salad from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Elvis Old Fashioned from The Spiffy Cookie
- Grilled Chicken Wings (Three Ways!) from Sweet Beginnings
- Grilled Flatbreads from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Grilled Pineapple and Jalapeno Margarita Mocktail from Jen Around the World
- Spicy Parmesan-Garlic Wing Sauce from A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Baked Salmon in Foil from Art of Natural Living
- Blackberry Chicken Thighs from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Grilled Balsamic Honey Pork Tenderloin from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Spicy Hawaiian Ham Kabobs from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cactus Candies from The Freshman Cook
- Lemon Blueberry Whoopie Pies from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos from Blogghetti
Thank you #BBQWeek sponsors Saucy Queen and Rainier Foods for donating the prizes for this event. The #BBQWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner are checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning.
Two (2) winners are selected at random from entries received. The prize packages are fulfilled by and sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. #BBQWeek bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household are not eligible to enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #BBQWeek posts or entries.
Spicy Garlic-Parmesan Wing SauceCourse: SauceCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This Spicy Garlic – Parmesan Wing Sauce is easy to make and it’s finger-licking good!! Toss hot wings into the sauce for a delicious coating or use it for dipping.This recipe makes enough sauce to coat 2 pounds of wings!
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1-2 teaspoons Garlic Goodness hot sauce (see notes)
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
1/4 teaspooon ground black pepper
pinch of sugar
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well to combine. If possible, allow the Spicy Garlic-Parmesan Wing sauce to sit for 30 minutes before using. It’s flavor is best if it’s given about a half hour for the flavors to marry.
- In a large bowl and using tongs, toss Spicy Garlic-Parmesan Wing Sauce evenly over over hot crispy wings and serve!
- If you want to make this sauce before you get your bottle of Garlic Goodness, substitute in 1 large clove of garlic very finely minced, 2 -3 tsp apple cider vinegar (to taste), and a few dashes of hot sauce.
- Recipe from A Little Fish in the Kitchen www.alittlefishinthekitchen.com. All content is owned by Marcelle G. Bolton. Please contact the author for permission to republish.
I’m always looking for a delicious wing sauce. I get stuck in the same rut with Buffalo sauce and blue cheese sauce. This one sounds so good!
What a great combination of flavors! Looking forward to making this!
Thank you, Teri!
Yum yum yum! What a great sauce! Must make, and soon. 🙂 Thanks!
We definitely think it’s good stuff! Thanks, John!!
Oh wow…I’m making this asap….I love garlic parm wings
Thank you, Lisa!
Oh yeah! That wing sauce sounds super yummy!
What a fun wing sauce. I’m almost drooling!
Thank you, Inger!
Wings are one of my guys favorite foods and I’ve never grilled them before, must change that!
Thank you, Jolene!
Perfect wings! A little spice is so nice!
Thank you, Cindy!
That sauce sounds amazing. And those wings look perfect!
Thank you, Karen!
This sauce sounds perfect with those gorgeous wings.
Thank you, Wendy!
They look fingerlickingly GOOD!
Thank you, Angie!!